I have a friend at church and preschool who is batteling caner, and it's bad. She got up at church at gave a "testimony" on Sunday, that made me just hve to keep my life in check.
She's a mother of a young son and a wife of a great man. She's been so strong through all of this. I can't imagine it's been easy.
To hear how positive she's stayed thru this and giving God all the glory HE deserves, makes me wonder why we complain about little things. Like, so and so hurt my feelings, so and so said this, he's a jerk some times. You know what? We may have our feelings hurt and some one will make us mad, but it's not as bad as fighting with all you have to stay alive.
I realize that, I am quick to complain, (much like everyone else) but, we need to really think about what is important to fight over and get mad about.
I don't know if this makes any sense to anyone else, but it does me. Just praise God that you are healthy, loved and alive. Some one out there is dealing with a whole lot more and a whole lot worse.
Just my thoughts.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment